rss

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Times of Ahmad - We begin in the name of Allah, most Gracious, ever Merciful.


Welcome to the world of
THE TIMES OF AHMAD & AHMADIYYA TIMES 

I am The Times of Ahmad. I was conceived on Friday, February 10, 2006[*]. I was born on Friday, August 30, 2007. For the next year I learned to sit up right and today, on September 23, 2008, I have spoken my first words, "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, ever Merciful."

 Sincerely,

THE TIMES OF AHMAD
AHMADIYYA TIMES

SEPTEMBER 23, 2008

 * - The idea of Ahmadiyya Times was conceived when the Muslim world was burning at its own hand due to the the infamous Danish cartoons of Prophet Mohammad; and the Ahmadiyya Muslim leader, His Holiness, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad advised the world that only a peaceful response - conforming to the personality of the Prophet (saw) himself - will be fruitful.

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Contributors